Tired of sweating through every summer? Learn how you can save money with a more energy efficient A/C unit.
Air conditioner basics
The first step in getting a new air conditioner installed is determining what size you need. You don’t want one without sufficient power to cool your home, and getting an air conditioner that’s too big can be more expensive and less comfortable.
- Split Air Conditioner (Split duct and Split Ductless)
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Maintenance
- Maintenance Agreements
- Commercial Central Air Conditioners
An annual inspection allows a technician to identify dirty coils and burned out contactors before they cause long term damage to your system.
Many dealers provide priority service for their customers who have an annual maintenance or service agreement. Bi-annual preventative maintenance will ensure that your system runs as efficiently as possible. Your local dealer will perform the following tasks, depending on the unit:
- Inspect unit for proper refrigerant level and adjust if necessary
- Clean dirt, leaves and debris from inside cabinet
- Inspect base pan for restricted drain openings—remove obstructions as necessary
- Inspect coil and cabinet—clean as needed
- Inspect fan motor and fan blades for wear and damage—on older models lubricate as needed
- Inspect and clean blower assembly (includes blower housing, blower wheel and motor)
- On older models, lubricate motor and inspect and replace fan belt if needed
- Check combustion blower housing for lint and debris and clean as necessary
- Inspect evaporator coil, drain pan and condensate drain lines. Clean as needed
- Inspect for gas leaks in gas furnaces
- Inspect burner assembly—clean and adjust as needed.
- Inspect control box, associated controls, wiring and connections
- Clean or replace air filters
- Inspect conditioned airflow system (ductwork)—check for leaks
During the lifetime operation of the heating system, there may be situations that require reducing or increasing the number of sections or flushing the radiator. Everybody deserves a warm, comfortable and safe home. If your home heating system should break down or stop working properly, it is important to have a company you can trust to perform the heating repair services you need quickly, reliably, and affordably.
Maintenance and Repair
We provide onshore and offshore technical support to offshore clients’ first line core crew to enable them to undertake routine maintenance with confidence. Specialist equipment maintenance can be carried out on a campaign basis, working with clients to effect maintenance system rationalization and cost savings. We respond quickly and efficiently to unexpected breakdowns that a client may incur, and have the ability to dispatch our service technicians to anywhere in the world.
Need a Repair?
Let’s face it — repairing or replacing your heater or air conditioner can be a very costly and frustrating process. It’s not something you do often, so you don’t have a lot of experience to draw from. You can ask a family member or friends…but it’s likely they have not had a recent experience with a job like yours.
Air conditioning systems are regulated appliances, requiring expert maintenance to properly function at the best rate of energy consumption.
Will your system be ready to handle this year’s chill?
Regular preventive maintenance, performed twice a year, can help your system keep up with seasonal temperature swings. Plus, it can increase HVAC performance and help you avoid costly emergency repairs—because no one wants to be left without heat in the middle of a snowstorm. While most newer heating systems require little maintenance, a quick tune-up can greatly extend the life of your HVAC equipment, ensuring it always runs at peak efficiency.